January Favorites | Autumn Hope

4:00 PM

Hey everybody! Does anybody else feel like the month of January lasted an entire year? I don't know why but it felt extra long. Anyways, since it was such a "long" month, I found many products that I became obsessed with. So today I have for you all the items that Ive been loving in January. Enjoy!



1. Baby Pink Polaroid
When I saw other people with polaroid cameras, I never truly envied them. I am a huge saver and I knew I'd be scared to use up all my film. Now that I have one, I can tell you that I was 110% right. This came in a bundle with lots of film and I am still very stingy with my pictures. So far I've only taken about 4 and I've had this since December!
2. Q&A Book
This book is one of the smartest, yet simplest, things in the world. So pretty much there are 365 questions and five spaces to answer them. You answer a question ever day of the year for five years and you can see what you wrote the year before, etc. Okay, I am obviously not good at explaining things. Moving on...
3. Ahava Body Butter
When I first got this I was kind of disappointed because there really wasn't any smell, and there still isn't, but this stuff is seriously SO moisturizing! I use this after I shower and when I am not feeling lazy at night and it's really a miracle worker. I can say this works better than any other body butter I have ever used.
4. EOS Tangerine Lip Balm
My lips are chap-prone. Is that a thing? I always need to have some sort of moisturizer for them. Usually, my go-to is EOS but I find the circular shape quite annoying so I tend not to bring them everywhere with me. But whenever I am at home, my tangerine EOS is heavenly. Seriously, this brand knows what they're doing.
5. Elf Eyeshadow Mini Palette
One of my really good friends gave this to me and I love this palette! So far I've only used one color, the base. So maybe I can't judge the whole thing by just one color, but so far it's been my go to shadows. 
6. John Frieda's Frizz Ease
Alright, all of you wavy/curly haired people know that frizz is always your worst nightmare. It just never goes away! Lately, I've been using John Frieda's Frizz Ease and OH MY GOODNESS it's amazing! As you can see from the bottle, I am already like half way through it...oopsies. 
7. Burt's Bees Lip Crayon
I am always on the hunt for pretty, healthy lipsticks. There are just so many out there that are filled with chemicals and when you put lipstick on you're consuming about 25% of it. Burt's Bees is 100% natural and has no chemicals in it. I love this color and it's hydrating and amazing and just holy grail material right here.
8. Frozen Reese's 
Okay Reese's are great but when they're frozen nothing compares. The one you see in this picture actually is dark chocolate. Oh mama, frozen dark chocolate Reese's. Life time supply please?

That's all the products I've been loving in the month of January! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have ideas for content please let me know :) 


What products have you been loving this past month? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe