Beauty Products I've Been Loving This Summer | Autumn Hope

6:59 PM

Hi everybody!! So today I'm going to be telling all of you about some beauty products that I have been absolutely obsessed with this summer! Hope you guys enjoy!





Okay, I'd like to start this post off with telling you guys I haven't really gotten that much new makeup so if there are repeats...sorry!! This summer I've been really busy with various situations where makeup is very needed (acting jobs, youtube videos, fancy events, etc.). So I've pretty much gotten my holy grail products down. And honestly this was going to be a monthly favorites video but I couldn't get that up in time with all of my traveling - so sorry! Alright, enough blabber - enjoy the post!

1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

This blush is my absolute go-to! I used to have a Tarte blush in pampered but it was waayy too bright for my pale skin tone. This shade gives the perfect natural glow and with a little bronzer it's my favorite summer look! 

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 

I looovee this concealer! It's the absolute perfect formula! It blends out beautifully and you really don't need that much of it. I usually apply a light triangle under my eyes and then go back just where it looks especially dark. I'll then go around my nose and any problem areas. Seriously sooo happy with this concealer and I really don't think I'll be switching any time soon. Seriously though, it's the bomb!

3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara


Okay so I unintentionally bought this mascara in waterproof form and I honestly am REALLY mad about that! I am sooo not a fan of waterproof mascara because I feel like it rips out my eyelashes when I attempt to take it off. So you might be thinking..Autumn, why did you put this mascara you regret buying on your favorites list? And the answer is...the brush. Yes, I said it. The brush has two sides - a normal mascara wand side and a little tiny bristly side. So the normal side is for your lashes and the little one is for the inner and bottom lashes.

4. NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie

I'm usually a big fan of lipsticks but I just love this NYX lipgloss. It's in the perfect pinky shade which isn't way too neutral that you can't see it but it isn't too hot pink that it looks like I came from the 80s music videos. The formula is perfect and there are soo many color selections. Totally recommend!

5. Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme

So, if you couldn't tell, I have been loving the nudes. I guess it kinda makes sense because it's summer and most people either go natural or bright. But this color is just purrfect for everyday wear. I am totally obsessed! It reminds me of the MAC Cinderella collection light pink lipstick. Granted, I've only seen pictures of that one but...you get the picture.

6. Estee Lauder Compact Disc Eyeshadow in Pink and Orange

Okay so it may sound like a really fancy brand coming from me, always getting ALL drugstore products but don't be alaremd - I did not buy this! I just got it from my mom's makeup bag...Hey-Just being honest here. But this little compact comes with two colors a pinky orange and a tan. I love them both for days that I want a really, really natural look.

7. Benefiet Watt's Up Highlighter

So in the past month I've been doing A LOT of acting which I love but makeup is a big part of that. When there are a lot of lights shining on your face you kinda need to have a matte face with shines in just the right places...which is where the highlighter comes in to play. It blends out beautifully and oh my gosh the shine!

Alright so that is all for this post! Sooo I guess I'm back to blogging! Fun, huh! I'm sooooo excited for the posts to come...any suggestions? Let me know in the comments and I'd be happy to oblige! I am still on my social media and youtube so all the links down below...do me a favor and check em out! See you next post xx

What beauty products have you been loving this summer? Let me know in the comments section!

Links ::
My Links :
Snap : autumnhope1213




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe