20 Question Tag | Autumn Hope

10:16 AM

Hey guys! So today I am doing the 20 question tag! I actually wasn't tagged by anybody...but just to make that less awkward for any of you bloggers, I tag you, yes, you! Whoever you may be, if you want to do this tag you are more than welcome to do so (plus you can get by the awkward part of mentioning who tagged you). Anyways, let's get to the questions!

355453d5604584b53afc6bc642f0f16ce9fb8b02a9e4b7ae29

1. Thing you can't leave the house without?
My phone. Do I sound like a millennium yet?

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Tarte without a doubt. I actually devoted an entire post to my obsession, linked here

3. Favorite flowers?
I don't really have a preference...maybe tulips?

4. Favorite clothing store?
Forever 21 -- cheap and cute! What more could you ask for?

5. Favorite perfume?
Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck any day!

6. Heels or flats?
Heels unless I had the boots option...but isn't that always an option?

7. Do you make good grades?
Most of the time

8. Favorite colors?
Purple and light blues

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No, pretty much water 24/7

10. Do you drink juice?
Not on normal days, but yesterday I was at my cousin's house and they had this AMAZING blueberry lemonade. I may or may not have finished half the bottle.

11. Do you like swimming?
Love it!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No...am I supposed to?

13. What is your favorite moisturizer?
My Aveda body butter, nothing can beat it!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, I do intend on that, but later, later, later, later, later on.

15. Do you get mad easily?
WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THIS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? Oh...sorry...does that answer your question?

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
YES!

17. Any phobias?
Feet. I hate feet.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope, I want my nails to grow longer and get stronger (which I am still waiting on)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I'm thankful that I haven't, but that makes this question so boring!

20. Do you drink coffee?
If given the choice, I would always choose tea!

That's all of the questions! I hope that now you know me a little bit better than before. Now I encourage all of you to do this tag and link me to your blogs/YT accounts in the comments! Even if you don't have a blog/YT, feel free to answer these odd questions in the comments! Also, I was interested in doing a Q&A post, but that kinda involves some questions...from you guys...which you would be so kind as to leave them in the comments? Thanks <3 nbsp="" p="">


Do you have questions you want me to answer? Leave them in the comments and you may get featured in a Q&A!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe