Tarte Obsession | Autumn Hope

3:18 PM

Hey guys, I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and new year! One of my favorite gifts was defiantly my Tarte products :) My grandma gave my sister, my mom and myself, the Tarte Sweet Indulgences 3-in-1 Holiday Gift Collection, which now seems to be unavailable. We split it up so we each got four products. Keep reading if you want to see what I got and what I think of them!





Okay, so first thing first -- lip gloss! The set came with two lip crayons and one lip gloss. I got the gloss, in Indulging. The formula is a bit too thick for my liking, but after a bit of dabbing it's great! So far I've used it over my LipSurgence matte lip tint and I think that it is the perfect combo!


There were two blushes available and I, thankfully, got one. I've been wanting one for so long! It's in the shade Pampered, which is just your staple pink blush. It's perfect for any type of look you're going for, casual or dressy.


The next thing is probably the least exciting to me -- a brown eyeliner. I don't use eyeliner a lot, mostly because I am not good at using it. It's a work in progress. There was a plum and a black in the set as well.


And the final product, I think my favorite, was the eyeshadow palette! It came with two mini palettes, each with eight colors. The colors are stunning, I just love them! I think my favorite color is the "Dare to be Gold" because although it's shimmery, it can still pass off as a natural color. I have yet to try some of the colors so I'll keep you updated. 


 








So, that's what I got in the Tarte Sweet Indulgences 3-in-1 Holiday Gift Collection! Overall, I loved all the products I got and can't wait to review some more for you. See you all next time!

Do you have any Tarte products? What do you think of them? Comment down below and let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe