My Reading List for 2016

4:55 PM


Reading is a passion of mine. I almost always have a book in hand...and when I don't, I'm usually writing one. So, basically books are a pretty big part of my life. Lately I've had really bad luck in the book-reading department...I just can't seem to find one that I instantly fall in love with. So in the spirit of the new year I decided I'd make a post dedicated to the ten books that I look forward to reading in 2016.



Book One: The 5th Wave

I've heard so much about this book. The book revolves around a girl who is trying to save her brother while the world is pretty much falling apart around her in different waves of attacks. In around a month the movie is coming out so I defiantly want to finish reading the book before the movie comes out. If you've watched any YouTube videos in the past month, it's guaranteed you've seen the trailer for the movie and it looks so good!!!

Book Two: Lockwood & Co.

My friend has been trying to get me to read this book for the longest time. Its a fantasy series revolving around Lucy and Anthony as they investigate supernatural situations...I think. I'm not totally sure what its about but its in the genre I tend to like and my friend knows books down to a science so I really want to give it a try.

Book Three: Go Set a Watchman

I am absolutely obsessed with To Kill A Mockingbird...I mean it's like up there with Harry Potter on my top book list. I've heard some people say that it totally lives up to the first book while some people say that it was awful and didn't compare at all. I'm honestly shocked i haven't read it yet.

Book Four: They Let Me Write A Book

Jamie Curry is my spirit animal. I'm constantly binge watching her YouTube and Facebook videos and laughing my butt off. When I found out she wrote a book, I knew that I just had to get it so I could frame it and love it forever.

Book Five: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Harry Potter is my life.I am so obsessed with all of the books and movies...and now there's another book. Actually, this book has been out for quite some time and I have no idea why I haven't read it yet. Sometime this year..or next? it is being turned into a movie so I really want to read this book before it comes out so I can see it in theaters.


So those are five books I defiantly plan on reading in the coming year. Of course, I am going to read way more than five books in 2016 but these are at the top of my list. If you want to see my top ten favorite books you can head over to my YouTube channel because that video will be up sometime in the near future so subscribe so you wont miss that!

What books do you plan on reading in 2015? Let me know in the comment section!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe