Fall Essentials 2014 | Autumn Hope

5:35 PM

Hi everybody!! So sorry I haven't posted in about a kajillion years! I could sit here and list the many excuses for not posting but that's beside the point. I really want to upload a lot more, so bear with me. 



Anyways, today I have for you *drum roll please* my fall essentials! Everything I talk about will be linked way at the bottom. Fall is one of those things that either you love or you hate. I absolutely adore it! I love the cold weather and, depending where you live, the changing leaves. So, without further ado, let's get started!



1. Beanies 


Okay, first thing first...beanies! You can pretty much throw a beanie on with any outfit in the fall. I only have two or three but I'm hoping for some more in the next few weeks... The one shown above says "Mischief Managed", please tell me you know what that means! 

2. Oversized Sweaters

My love for oversized sweaters is kind of scary. They're just so easy to throw on! You can wear them with jeans or skirts or...really anything! If you guys want me to do a Fall look book kinda thing, just let me know in the comments!

3. Combat Boots
Really any boots are great for winter, but I love me some combat boots. As you can see, I got quite a bit of use out of these; the number of scuffs on them is kinda insane. They're just really easy and look adorable with a pair of jeans!

4. Tea
I have a weakness for tea, this goes for almost any kind. Usually I just drink peach ginger tea, which I adore, but just yesterday I picked up this TAZO chai pumpkin spice tea...mmm! It's pumpkin flavor isn't overly pumpkin-y...does that make any sense? Pretty much it has a tang of pumpkin but it isn't overwhelming. And yes, my dog photo bombed the picture...

5. Pet

This actually is an essential to every day life and wasn't going to be included in this post...but last month I got a new puppy and how could I not talk about her? I mean look at that face! She's a golden doodle and she's only two or three months old, a little baby! But in all seriousness, when your freezing your butt off and laying in bed watching Netflix, a puppy is the best thing to have cuddling up next to you.

6. Dry Shampoo

If it's like 30 degrees out, nobody wants to have to take a shower! Just grab some of this stuff and spray it in your roots around your hair and it absorbs all the oil. I mean, come on how much cooler can you get?

7. Alex and Ani Bracelets 
I wouldn't categorize these into fall essentials necessarily but they're so cute they could be used anytime of the year. I have a dolphin charm, an 'A' charm, and a water droplet charm. They make me so happy when I hear them jingle throughout the day.

Those are just a few of my fall essentials! I also planned on taking photos and writing about lotion, lip balm, and nail polish, but they vanished. I had a big bundle of stuff I planned on including and now I can't find like half of them *I found them like two minutes ago inside a shoe...WHAAA!?

Please leave requests down below and keep checking my blog for new posts! I have quite a few stuff up my sleeve for the coming weeks, get excited!!!

What are your fall essentials? Let me know in the comments below!

Links::

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe