Manicure Monday | Autumn Hope

12:57 PM

Hey guys! So today, I just wanted to update you on some very exciting news before I show you the manicure. So lately I have been into painting nails. I love having ideas and then bring it to life in different interesting ways. Since I enjoy it so much, I have decided that I wanted to be able to share it with the world. After a long time of battling with myself if I should or shouldn't peruse this, I decided it was something that I had to at least try to do. So, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my Etsy shop, Autumn Hope's Shoppe.


Just yesterday, I put up my first set of nails. The set includes 14 nails, matte or shiny topcoat, medium length. The design is a summery look, so you can keep the summer vibes going throughout the year. You can reuse these several times, and they will still look great! Below, is a picture.


I will be posting all manicures that I put up on my Etsy shop on here, so stay tuned for some fun new nails in the future!!

What designs would you like to see me create/recreate? Comment down below!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe