Introducing...Autumn! | Autumn Hope

12:55 PM

Hey guys! My name is Autumn Hope and I have decided to start blogging! For my very first post I will tell you why I am blogging and some random little facts :)  If you have anything you'd like to see in the future on my blog just let me know and I'll try my best.

Q: What will you be blogging about?
A: Well, it depends. I love to do DIY, fashion, review posts and so many random ones! Sometimes they may even correspond with a YouTube video I make -- links will be at the end--

Q: Why are you blogging?
A: Because I've realized that its hard to film and upload regularly to my YT channel, so I wanted to stop slacking and at least post on here normally!


Q: Do you think you'll still be blogging in 10 years?
A: Who knows? I sure hope so because I love to write and share my ideas! I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Q: Are you good at HTML/CSS?
A: This one is laughable! I love to play around with it but only if I have step by step instructions. 

Q: Who is your favorite bloggers?
A: Zoella, she is also one of my favorite youtubers! She has such original and inspiring content! 


Do you know how to code? Comment down below and let me know 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe