Cornell University | Autumn Hope

11:07 AM

Wow. It's been a hot minute, huh? I'm so sorry about taking such a long break from this blog. It was an unintentional break that went on far too long. But, I am back and here to stay! I'm not totally sure what I am going to talk about on this platform, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know below! And lets just get into the post...



This past weekend, my family and I took the trip up to Cornell University. My sister actually got accepted there as a transfer. Of course, we had to check it out and make sure it was up to our standards. Within the last five minutes of the trip, I realized I should probably document our journey. So yes, there are very few pictures here, but its something, right!?

These hills are wayyyy steeper than they look!
\
   
SoOoooOoo purdy!
Anybody else feel bad for the students who have to run up and down these stairs every day?? #Ithacalaves
Cornell or Hogwarts?
But of course, it is America after all.
And on the drive back we ran into these cute deers in the backyard of a frat house. And yes, I did climb in their bushes for this picture. 

See you guys in the next post! Feels good to be back on the blog grind :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe